Re-Gathering & Registering for Sunday, June 7th2
This Sunday, June 7th, we are gathering again on site at GCBC! What a blessing from the Lord.
The team of servants that are preparing for our gathered time are working hard to ensure that this is a safe, encouraging, and worshipful time and atmosphere. Here's a bit of info regarding our gathering plans, and what you need to know:
- Registration (click here to register): we are asking folks to pre-register for our outdoor services (8:30 & 10:30am) so that we can plan well. Note: GCBC will provide folding chairs from fellowship hall spaced apart for households. If you are more comfortable bringing your own camping or other chairs, feel free.
- We are excited to enjoy the Lord's Table this Sunday - it's been 3 months since we've been able to come together for this. What a joy it will be to feast on the gospel of Christ as we remember and enjoy this sign of our redemption! Note: we will be serving communion in a safe way with individual pre-sealed elements that you will be given by servers with gloves rather than passing trays.
- Though our county does not require face masks, our ushers and volunteer team will be wearing them (per health department guidance), and if you would like to use one we will have some on hand upon request, or you are free to use your own.
- We will be practicing social distancing before, during and after the service. Therefore, our usual, loving gestures of fellowship through shaking hands, hugging and other close contact will not be possible for now.
- For the immediate future, there will be no children’s programs or nursery care. Playgrounds will be closed and children will need to be in the close care and control of their parents at all times.
- Restrooms will be available for emergencies only.
- We are meeting outside and will be subject to weather conditions, so choose and dress wisely.
- If you are in a high-risk category such as age or compromised health, or might compromise the health of others in any way, please stay home and enjoy worship by live-streaming on our church website.
Can't wait to see you soon, and please don't hesitate to comment here or contact the church offices with any questions.
*If you're having trouble with the online registration, you can call or text Graeme at 530-391-4166 and he can help register your household over the phone.