GCBC News - October 31
SUNDAY, October 31, 2021
- Equipping Hour Classroom Change: Starting on the 31st Habits of Grace will be meeting in Rm.3 and Highschool will be meeting in Rm.5
- No Childcare This Sunday: There will be no Nursery, Toddler Church, or Children's Church held this Sunday during service. This is so that all can be with their families during the service, including our awesome children's ministry teachers! Sunday School will be still be held.
- Fall Fellowship Meals: This Sunday (Oct. 31st) is the last day to sign up to be a guest or host for the Fall Fellowship Meals on November 7th. There are lunch and dinner options. For any questions, please contact Diane Haller or Jaime Layton.
- Men's Breakfast will take place in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, November 13th, from 7:00-9:30am. Sign up with the link below or at the kiosk this Sunday!
- PCS Veterans Day Assembly: Friday November 5th at 10am to honor veterans in our community. They welcome any veterans and their families. Our very own, Kirby Smith, will be speaking. For more information: Veteran's Day Invitation
- Membership Classes: If you are not currently a member, but are interested in joining our church, membership classes will begin next Sunday, November 7th, and will be held in Pastor Phil's office during the Sunday School hour (8:45am).
- Heart to Heart is in need of volunteers for childcare twice per month (the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays) starting in January, so if you are able or moved to serve in this way, please contact Liz Pino.
- Project of the Month: Christmas in October
- To be added to our church email list for updates on this and our weekly services, please email gcbc_office@
- If you have any prayer requests or would like to added to the prayer chain, please email email@example.com
ORDER OF SERVICE
Call to Worship & Scripture Reading
Worship in Song
“He Will Hold Me Fast”
Prayer of for Reformation and Revival in God’s Church
“Not In Me”
“Christ's Loving Cure for the Irritable and Resentful” (1 Corinthians 13:5b) - Phil Layton
“O Church Arise”
Benediction & Commission