GCBC News - July 25
SUNDAY, July 25, 2021
Hymn Sing - Bring a lunch for a time of fellowship after service, and at 12:15 we will meet in the Fellowship Hall to continue praise through music!
- Family Camp - For those who signed up, Family Camp is this upcoming week, July 28-31! If you didn't sign up, we still would love for you to join us for the day at Stumpy Meadows Campground! Email the office for more information.
- Memorial for Dan Comstock - There will be a memorial for Dan Comstock on Sunday, August 1, at 3pm. We invite you to come and encourage the family during this time.
- July's Project of the Month is Cliff & Sue Peppers. Your giving will assist them in raising support for their September short term mission trip with Wheels for the World, outfitting needy disabled individuals with wheelchairs. You can give to them by writing their name in the memo line of your check or give online at: gcb.church/giving
- Man of God Conference is on October 1st-2nd at Grace Bible - Fair Oaks. Early-Bird registration is $50 until August 3rd. For more info or to register click this link: themanofgodconference.com
- Sunday School Classes: For an overview of Sunday School Equipping Classes and room numbers, click here!
- If you have invited friends or family, you can share with them this link to our safety plan (click here).
- To be added to our church email list for updates on this and our weekly services, please email gcbc_office@
ORDER OF SERVICE
Call to Worship & Scripture Reading
Worship in Song
“To God Be the Glory”
“What A Friend We Have in Jesus”
(Kids dismissed for Children's Church)
“I Asked the Lord That I Might Grow”
"Confessing Struggles and Sins, Part 2: Shepherding and Accountability"
(James 5:14-18) - Phil Layton
“Jesus Paid it All”
Benediction & Commission