GCBC News - November 21
SUNDAY, November 21, 2021
- Pacific Justice Institute is hosting a Town Hall Meeting tonight, November 18th from 6-8pm at Solid Rock Faith Center in Diamond Springs, do discuss and answer questions about defense of religious freedom, parental rights, and other civil liberties. To learn more about their organization, go to: pacificjustice.org
- 2819 Missions Group will be meeting tomorrow, Friday, November 19th at 7pm at the Cote home. Missionary, Bob Hilts will be joining us during that time, so if you would like to learn more about his ministry and join the group in prayer for all of our missionaries, please join us! For more information, contact Mike or Becky Cote.
- Equipping Hour: This Sunday, November 21st, missionary, Bob Hilts will be giving an update on his ministry during the sunday school hour (8:45-9:45am). The youth (7th-12th grade) Equipping class and up will all meet together in the Sanctuary.
- Souper Senior Sunday is this Sunday, November 21st, after the service. The elders have prepared lunch for those 70 or better and look forward to fellowshipping with you during this time!
- Memorial for Norman Jones: Saturday, November 27th, at 11am. Reception to follow.
- Sermon Series Follow Up Survey: If you filled out the 1 Corinthians 13 survey for Pastor Phil's dissertation project, the time has come to fill out the follow up survey. Please complete it as soon as possible, either online: 1 Corinthians 13 Survey Follow-up or grab a hard copy at the kiosk this Sunday!
- Testimony: Click here to listen to Pastor Dale Cundal's Testimony that he shared at this year's men's breakfast!
Prayer & Testimony Night: Join us for a time of prayer and cookies, and be encouraged by the testimonies from incoming members of our body! 6pm on Sunday, November 28th.
- Kid's Christmas Choir: If your children, grades k-6, would like to participate in this year's Kid's Christmas Choir, they can begin learning the songs with the link attached to this post. Rehearsal dates are TBD. Listen to Kid's Christmas music here
- Project of the Month: Brian and Aimee Mariani
- To be added to our church email list for updates on this and our weekly services, please email gcbc_office@
- If you have any prayer requests or would like to added to the prayer chain, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER OF SERVICE
Call to Worship & Scripture Reading
Worship in Song
“Come Thou Fount”
“Jesus Thank You”
Missions Update and Prayer
“Be Thou My Vision”
Love Lost, Love Found (1 Corinthians 13:7) - Cliff Peppers
“He Will Hold Me Fast”
Benediction & Commission