GCBC News - October 18
Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 9:00AM
Call to Worship: Psalm 67
Come Behold The Wondrous Mystery
Message: "Help & Hope For Lousy Evangelists" (Pastor Corey)
The Solid Rock
Benediction & Commission
2 Corinthians 3:4-5
- Conferences Tomorrow: there is still room and time to sign up for the "Sacramento Gospel Conference" tomorrow at GCBC!
- Sunday Children's Ministry Praise - Praise the Lord, Church! You all responded, and the Lord has provided helpers for Sunday AM kids ministry start up. We'll update soon with start dates, but, still feel free to contact Lisa Peppers if you'd like to help with the gospel work of serving our little ones. Email Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid-Week Studies Have Begun: We are excited that our mid-week Studies have begun! Head on over to www.gcb.church/homestudy to see where and when our mid-week studies are meeting, or pick up a flier with info at the kiosk on Sunday.
- Church Family Meeting - October 25th, 5pm: the Elders will share ministry and membership updates, and we'll pray for the Lord's direction and wisdom and work in us, this fall!
- Men's Breakfast with Matt Hanna: coming up on November 7th, we will have another men's breakfast with guest Missionary speaker Matt Hanna. More info to come, but mark your calendar!
- Sunday Morning Worship: We are still meeting at 9:00am on Sunday. Wherever you are worshipping on campus this Sunday (Auditorium, Fellowship Hall, outdoors, or at home) let's all make sure to engage one another for fellowship, bearing each other burdens, praying together, and encouraging one another as we discuss God's Word - feel free to bring food and stick around after the service.
- Baptism: if you have not been baptized and need to be, or are wanting to express your commitment to GCBC in membership, contact Pastor Corey at email@example.com
- Blogs: check our the Men's conference audio from "The Man of God Conference" last week on the "Pastor's Blog"
- Missions Giving for October: "Christmas in October" (love offering for all our missionaries at the end of October to give a little extra gift for Christmas)