Please join us for our annual Family Camp hosted by Foothill Bible Church, Gold Country Baptist Church, and Grace Bible Church. Our guest speakers this year, Rick Gregory, Phil Layton, Verne Nakasone, Justin Schroeder, & Greg Stoever will be teaching on “The Attributes of God.” We anticipate a wonderful time of teaching, singing, fellowship, and many outdoor activities! Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Bring your tent or RV or just come up for the day and fellowship with us!
- When: Wednesday night, July 25 - Saturday morning, July 28, 2018
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Wednesday
- Where: 23333 Scotts Flat Road, Nevada City, CA 95959
Please join us Friday night for a BBQ hosted by the churches.
Registration & Costs
Please register online here.
The cost of Family Camp depends on two factors: the number of people in your family and the number of nights on the camp site. All payments are due by July 21, 2018. All those registered before June 29, 2018 will receive a free t-shirt.
- The rate is $15/person/night, but will not exceed $45/family/night. There is no cost for children under the age of 12. Families sharing a site must each pay for their own family.
- Parking charges are not included in this price. Please note that upon arrival at the gate you will be charged $10/vehicle/night by the camp. You may pay them with cash or card.
- Boat ($6/night) and canoe/kayak ($3/night) fees are paid at the park guard stations.
- Day use is $3/day.
Need more information?
Please visit the 2018 Family Camp page on Grace Bible Fair Oaks' website for additional cost breakdowns, directions, and campsite map.