Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Thank you for taking the time to register each week. This helps us plan seating and helps your shepherds care for the flock and follow-up with absences. GCBC will continue with our plans to meet outside each Sunday for one service at 9:00 AM with the indoor simulcast video option in Fellowship Hall. This is the plan until further notice.
We have plenty of seats and shade available but you are also welcome to bring your own (chairs, hats, etc.) and dress comfortably according to the forecast and bring water bottles to stay hydrated. We will also have bottled water on hand. If there are any special needs or arrangements that would help you feel comfortable attending, please contact any elder or deacon.
Also note that as of 6/18/2020, updated guidance from the CA Department of Public Health is mandating cloth face coverings for those gathering indoors, which will apply to any inside Fellowship Hall this Lord's Day. Those unable to stay socially distanced outdoors are also asked to wear face coverings per our Governor's Guidance.
Here is what we're to asked to communicate to you through our website as you consider signing up:
- We will continue taking steps to protect congregants/visitors and staff, including asking you to please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms or are at increased risk of becoming sick
- We are also asked to remind attendees of physical distancing, handwashing and/or sanitizing, and we will continue to have hand sanitizer available.
- Masks or face coverings are not required outdoors but our county recommends and encourages them and our State asks for masks to be worn when gathering indoors (ex: Fellowship Hall) or when unable to maintain physical distance. We will have masks available or you can bring your own
- We will continue to close drinking fountains and playgrounds and ask you to keep your kids close at all times on campus for the safety of them and others
- We will have limited bathroom facilities available in the Fellowship hall and ask you not to crowd in them or the hallways.
- Nursery, children's classes, and Sunday School will continue to be postponed until further notice (Lord willing later this summer).
- Above will be the plan for next week as well unless we communicate otherwise on this page. We look forward to gathering as one body this Lord's Day!
If you're having trouble with the online registration, you can call or text Graeme at 530-391-4116 and he can help register your household over the phone.
Following is our registration form and we encourage you to attend - please register below, and indicate if you're willing to be seated inside.