Classes designed to meet the needs of our church body, taught by those that the Lord has gifted to our church to help "equip the saints for the work of ministry".
GCBC Equipping Hour Classes take place every Sunday morning from 8:45-9:45 am before the 10am church service.
Click the links below for a preview or actual video/audio for our current classes. Also, check out our Sermons Page for more teaching content from our ministries and classes.
Adult & Young Adult Classes
- Main Building Room 3: "Women of the Word" with Tara Wilkendorf & others
- Main Building Room 5 & 6: "Fundamentals of the Faith" with Corey Millican & others.
- Youth Class (7th-12th grade) is joined with the "Fundamentals of the Faith" class above
- Main Building Room TDB: "The Book of Luke" with Bob Johnston, begins December 31st
Children’s Classes (grades as of fall 2021)
- Main Building Room 9: Nursery (0-2 yr)
- Main Building Room 8: Pre-school (ages 2-4yr)
- Main Building Room 2: Kindergarten & 1st grade
- Main Building Room 10: 2nd & 3rd grade
- Main Building Room 7: 4th – 6th grade