"...ready to share with you not only the gospel of
God but also our own selves, because you had
become very dear to us." - 1 Thess 2:8
"Disciple Junior High" is a ministry to grades 6-8 focusing on growing in God’s Word and following Jesus Christ together.
Starting fall of 2020, we plan to meet Thursday evenings from 6:15 pm to 8:00pm for our Bible teaching lesson, small group discussion, and games.
We also get together at various other times for fellowship and fun! We want our Junior Highers to know and see that their church loves them, and loves Christ supremely.
So, how do we plan to help come alongside parents in discipling their students in these vital years?
Well, for our students to have grown up through the Junior Disciple and Disciple programs at GCBC, we pray they will...
- Have begun to take personal possession of their faith.
- Have been equipped for spiritual growth.
- Have been equipped for discipleship of younger believers.
- Be able to articulate the gospel essentials.
- Have a solid, orthodox Christian doctrinal foundation.
In these 3 years, we hope to provide a foundation for the "Disciple High School" ministry, and to see them grow in the above stated goals and priorities for our youth.
For more information, please contact Chris Dwyer at email@example.com