GCBC News - September 27
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Call to Worship: Psalm 73:25-26
To God Be the Glory
O, Father You Are Sovereign
This is My Father's World
Missionary Video: Haumann's
Passage: 1 Timothy 2:1-8 - "Christ-Followers and Politics"
Preacher: Frank Erb
Benediction & Commission
O Church, Arise
- El Dorado County has officially moved into the orange/moderate tier, which means that indoor seating has doubled or up to 50% capacity with distancing. We look forward to seating more and hopefully most who desire in the Auditorium/Sanctuary starting this Sunday. We thank the Lord for this, and will continue to offer outdoor seating and Fellowship Hall seating for worshipping via live stream. We will still meet this Sunday at 9:00am but will no longer be pre-registering online.
Membership & Baptism: if you have not been baptized and need to be, or are wanting to express your commitment to GCBC in membership, contact Pastor Corey at email@example.com
- Conferences: click here for details about "The Man of God Conference" with H.B Charles; and to sign up for the "Sacramento Gospel Conference"
- Blogs: head on over to our "Pastor's Blog" for our latest blogs from our pastors and leaders
- Missions Giving for September: "Compassion for Congo"
- Equipping Classes: Head on over to www.gcb.church/equip to see what we are currently offering
- Children's Ministry Opportunity - as we pray and anticipate Sunday morning Children's ministries starting up some time in the fall: if you intersted in serving in nursery, toddler's, or children's church, during the morning service, please contact Lisa Peppers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Souper Sr. Sunday" lunch will be served this Sunday - for those 70 yrs+ - find your food on the bridge after church!
We will be providing brief church financial update here, to give a sense for how we are doing in our giving to support the needs of gospel work taking place in and through our Body. Through the sacrificial giving of the saints of GCBC, the Lord has been faithful in these unprecedented months to provide for our needs and for the needs of others. Keep praying for our missionaries, and for glad and generous hearts!