GCBC News - May 7 2023
SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2023
- Equipping Hour: This Sunday, May 7th at 8:45 am
- Meaningful Membership Classes begin with the 1st of 4 classes if you are interested in membership at our church and what that means biblically, join us in Pastor Phil's office.
- Women Helping Women resumes (Open to all women) in Main Bldg, Classroom 4.
- Fundamentals of Faith resumes in Main Bldg, Classroom 5.
- A new class begins - "Creation Worldview & Apologetics Class" with Michael Cote (All are welcome. Youth group will be combined with this class) in Main Bldg, Classroom 3.
- VBS Meeting: This Sunday, May 7th at 12 pm in the Fellowship Hall following the morning service. Lunch provided.
- Directory Photos: Kelly Downey will be taking photos for the directory this Sunday, May 7th after the worship service.
- Women of the Word Class: Mark your calendars, for three sessions on Thursdays at 5:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall: May 25th, June 1st, and June 8th to learn how to dive deeper into God’s Word. Ages: Jr. High to Senior Saints.
- Conference Audio: All of the Care Conference audio streaming is available on our website, go to: www.gcb.church/care conference. Click here
- VBS Volunteer Registration is Open: June 20, 21, 22 & BBQ on the 23rd. Visit gcb.church/vbs to register and find more information.
- Utah Mission Trip: We are excited to send another mission team from GCBC this year to share the gospel with the Latter-Day Saints of Utah. The dates this year are July 22-28, visit gcb.church/utahtrip for more info, and to let us know if you are interested in coming along.
- To be added to our church email list for updates on this and our weekly services, please email gcbc_office@
- If you have any prayer requests or would like to be added to the prayer chain, please email email@example.com
ORDER OF SERVICE
Call to Worship
Prayer of Praise & Thanks
Worship in Song
“He Leadeth Me" (58)
“All The Way My Savior Leads Me" (172)
“Jesus, Draw Me Ever Nearer" (165)
"Weariness & Trust In The Battle" Phil Layton
"Before The Throne Above" (187)
Benediction & Commission