GCBC News - February 14
SUNDAY, February 14, 2021
- Missions project of the month is Pastor Didier in Congo. We are praising God for his provision even in this last week, and continue to pray for the ministry there. Funding will go toward the repairs of a parsonage roof as well as the building of a well for the same property. If you are giving online, please add CONGO or POM to the memo line.
- Grace Bible Fair Oaks is hosting their Women of Grace Conference on April 17th. Below are more details:
- Speaker: Dr. Lisa LaGeorge
- Theme: Blessed in Christ | Ephesians
- Cost: $40 till March 12th
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Register: womenofgraceconference.com
- Location: Grace Bible Church of Fair Oaks
5010 Hazel Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
- Pregnancy Counceling Services is holding an orientation on Feb. 18th from 9:30am-11am. If you are interested in learning more about who they are or even potentially volunteering, please join us at their new address, 3105 Cedar Ravine Suite 103, Placerville CA. For more information, to sign up, or even for an evening option, email Malinda@pregnancycounselingservices.org
- Click here for the latest blog (article) posts - featured: "How We Prayed For Our Nation & New President - by Greg Ross"
- Membership Classes have begun. Contact Pastor Corey for more details
- Women Helping Women equipping class is now meeting. Contact Maureen Roscorla for more details.
- If you have invited friends or family, you can share with them this link to our safety plan (click here).
- To be added to our church email list for updates on this and our weekly services, please email gcbc_office@
ORDER OF SERVICE
Call to Worship: Eph 5:18-33
“How Great is Our God"
"How Great Thou Art"
"Jesus I My Cross Have Taken"
"A Christian's Daily Prayer"
Sermon: "Christ's Lordship in Family Relationships, Part 1" (Col. 3:17-19) - Phil Layton
“My Heart is Filled With Thankfulness”
Benediction & Commission: Ephesians 4:3